Who we are
a family business
- The business began in the 1950s in Lissone with the progenitor Mariuccia and her husband Martino, through the door-to-door sale of fabrics and household linen.
- Mariuccia and her children Lodovico, Giuseppe and Idelfonso Motta begin the retail sale of designer clothing and accessories, opening their first “Abbigliamento Motta” shop in Lissone.
- The company expands with a store dedicated to the exclusive sale of footwear and a new store is also added in Mariano Comense.
- MOTTA FASHION srl is born and the new Mottafashionplace boutique is inaugurated, a particular location, a reference point for shopping in the Monza and Brianza basin, with iconic brands and the best emerging designers.
- The company decides to bring its business to the web too, opening the e-commerce mottafashionplace.com, to allow the shopping experience with mottafashionplace to be online as well. Both the store and the site are 100% family-run.
Located in viale Martiri della Libertà, 226 in Lissone, designed by the No One studio, it was built in the headquarters of a historic and prestigious furniture factory and is characterized by essential geometric lines.
A black parallelepiped in which the windows are set. The showroom is an open space of about one thousand square meters. which develops on several levels and is characterized by a sophisticated and elegant, but pleasantly welcoming decor. The interiors follow this rigorous image: non-black and non-white are the colors of the walls and furnishings for which resin, stone, iron, leather, matt lacquered wood and parapan have been used, a shiny material that has allowed new processes.
The large bookcase overlooking the bright and suggestive window of the central space is spectacular. The flagship from a technological point of view is the radiant air conditioning system that exploits geothermal energy.
The clothing and footwear collections, aimed at an audience attentive to current events, are among the most important on the Italian and world fashion scene. Prestigious reference brands, complemented by collections with remarkable stylistic contents but with a very interesting quality-price ratio.
The proposals for men and women range from the most advanced sportswear to traditional tailoring. Of course, there is also a made-to-measure service for wedding suits and men's shirts.
Luxury and discretion, modernity and hospitality are the result of an intervention with attention to the smallest details that gives prestige and importance to the activity of Mottafashionplace.